Thursday, November 7, 2013

Erin Condren Life Planner with $30 discount AND $20 credit to be used later

Let me tell you how I got an Erin Condren Life Planner (and a few other items) for $30.00 off AND an extra $20.00 in Erin Condren gift cards to spend on a future purchase.


In case you didn't already know, I'm a bit of an organizational nerd.  And I'm not ashamed.  I have been eying an Erin Condren life planner for quite some time now--for both its functionality and beauty.  I decided to save and splurge on my Erin Condren life planner. 

The life planner has many cool features: a laminated cover, inspirational quotes throughout, laminated tabs, a perpetual calendar, monthly & weekly spreads, meals/exercise/lists, etc., snap in ruler page locator, lined & blank note pages, important contact list, birthday/anniversary list, double sided folder, small zippered pouch for loose items, 240 colorful stickers, and a sturdy coil holding it all together.  I'll put some pictures at the bottom of this post so you can check out the details!
 


Here is the breakdown on how to get the same great deal I got!  First, you need to sign up for a free Erin Condren account using THIS LINK.  This is important because you can get $10.00 off your first order when you use the link.  It's only good if you are referred by an existing customer (which is me in this case), and they email you with the $10.00 off code almost immediately when you register.

Next order of business is to place your first order.  You want to buy at least $10.00 worth of items and use your $10.00 off credit that was emailed to you.  I chose to purchase the colorful markers ($8.95) and pen holder ($2.50).  You do have to pay shipping on this order which is $7.95.  So if you order those two items and use the $10.00 off code, your grand total will be $9.40.

Next step is to order your life planner.  There are so many designs to choose from--I think that was the hardest part!  On this second order of the life planner, you will use a $20.00 off code GIFT20 (expires 12/31/13).  It's important to note that this code will not work on first orders, that's why it is important to place a small order first.  You can do these back to back, though.  There are add-ons you can get like personalized stickers and whatnot.  I chose one $5.00 add-on as well as some elastic bands ($6.95) so my grand total for my life planner using the $20.00 credit was $49.90 including shipping.

When each of these packages arrive, they will contain a $10.00 giftcard (in each) to be used toward a future purchase.  How awesome is that?!?!




























No comments:

Post a Comment